Valerio attended Thai massage courses in Thailand and received diplomas to practice it. Under the pergola of our Villa in Tuscany you can regenerate yourself with this fantastic massage.
Thai massage is the result of a long history that dates back at least 2500 years ago, whose coding is attributable to a doctor of Indian origin who had traveled a lot throughout the East. In Thai massage there are in fact some principles of Indian Ayurvedic medicine and Chinese medicine, besides some techniques make the patient assume positions very similar to those used in yoga.
The purpose of Thai massage is to reactivate the interrupted or difficult energy circulation, favoring the elimination of toxins through compressions, acupressure and elongation that are performed with the different parts of the body of the masseur (fingers, hands, arms, feet, knees)
It is suitable for:
- strengthen internal organs
- improve blood and lymphatic circulation favoring the correct drainage of liquids
- attenuate the tensions of the muscle and connective tissue
- relieve headaches, neck pain, back pain and joint affections
- improving the mobility of skeletal segments to strengthen neurological functions
- relieve degenerative conditions associated with the aging process and the menopause period
- combat insomnia and stress
- promote inner peace and mental well-being.
who has edema, varicose veins, hernias, paralysis, cysts, diverticulitis, hemophilia, arthritis, bursitis, arteriosclerosis, inflammation, numbness or tingling sensations in any part of the body, if you are undergoing cardiological therapies, oncological or against hypertension, if you are pregnant, or you suspect you are, you must notify Valerio before booking the massage.